Despite the fact that it can get cold here, there is still sometimes a reluctance to call emergency furnace repair in Sioux Falls, SD when the need arises. People often wait for hours or even days while living without heat, just to catch us during business hours and hopefully not face further delays because we have a busy schedule full of appointments. Here is why, if you need it, you should go ahead and call us in for emergency service:
- No sense in suffering: If you are cold, you are not productive. You are certainly not enjoying your home or thinking that a Netflix binge is a whole lot of fun. There is no reason to tolerate these conditions, especially if the outdoor temperatures are below zero. Rather than suffer this discomfort longer than necessary, give us a call to get your furnace working again—even if it is 2:00 a.m.
- Quicker service: If you wait to make an appointment until regular business hours, you risk not seeing us until the next day. An emergency appointment will cost more, but it will also get us to your home more quickly.
- Avoid home damage: Besides assuring personal comfort, a heated home is also one that is less susceptible to damage. If you go long enough without a working furnace, it is easier for your pipes to freeze and burst, leading to other expensive repairs. Condensation can build up around your windows and make those areas the perfect breeding grounds for mold. Heat keeps a home cozy, but it also keeps it safe and intact.
- Control health and safety hazards: A furnace that is running poorly can fill your home with carbon monoxide, turning it deadly. It is also vulnerable to starting fires and other hazards, which go beyond the cost of an emergency repair and enter the realm of insurance claims and even temporary homelessness. Even if you believe you will save money by waiting until daylight or a weekday, the money you save may go into more costly repairs or even restoring your health.
- Avoid future breakdowns: If you get us in while your furnace is just struggling, we can make the repair before it breaks down and leaves you vulnerable to the cold. While we are there, we can also assure that it will not have the problem again. That gives you a cozy winter with peace of mind when it comes to your furnace.
- Finish needed diagnostics: In addition to getting your furnace running again, we can also run the necessary diagnostics to assure it continues to keep your home warm for the rest of the winter. You may skip this over during routine maintenance or simply forgot to give us a call. When you have no choice but to call us in for an emergency repair, we can take the steps necessary to not only keep your furnace running, but perform any needed diagnostics and maintenance, too.
A & R Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. is available for emergency furnace repair in Sioux Falls, SD all winter long. Keep our telephone number handy in case your furnace chooses a bad time to die.